- SELLER TYPE : TEFAL MALAYSIA AUTHORIZED DEALER
- READY STOCK IN MALAYSIA : Dispatch within 2 working days
- Delivery Time Semenanjung : Within 1-3 working days.
- Delivery Time Sabah/ Sarawak/ Labuan : 3-7 working days.
- FREE REPLACEABLE BATTERY
- TEFAL HANDSTICK VACUUM CLEANER MODEL YEAR 2023.
- 2 years Official Warranty coverage by Tefal Malaysia.
- 100% genuine electrical Tefal products by Tefal Malaysia.
- Sold by Cookraze (Authorized Tefal Malaysia Dealer).
- Register warranty @ https://clubtefal.com.my/login
ITEMS INCLUDED :
- 1 x Tefal Vacuum Cleaner Handstick X-PERT 3.60 TY5516
- 1 x 2in1 Mini Brush
- 1 x Crevice Tool
- 1 x Sofa Brush
- 1 x Dust Brush
- 1 x Mini Turbo Brush
- 1x Telescopic Brush
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Replaceable Battery
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- 0.6 Litres of dust container
- 250W power consumption Handstick Vacuum
- Boost mode- 3x suction power
- Filtration- 99.99% filtration
- Ultra Lightweight (1.41kg)- Lighter than a bottle of mineral water( 1.5kg)
- Up to 30 minutes of running time
- Compact storage
- 3in1 Handstick for different mode to reach every area of house
- Easy charging: removable battery and 4.5 hours of smooth charging
- Number of settings: 2 (Normal and boost)
- Functions: Removes dirt on every corner efficiently
- Accessories: 2in1 Mini brush, crevice tool, sofa brush, dust brush, mini turbo brush. Telescopic brush
PACKAGING DIMENSIONS :
- 74cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 29cm (H)
- Parcel Weight : Approximate 7.0kg
RETURN POLICY :
We will gladly accept returns of the purchased item within 14 days of the order date and issue a full refund as long as the purchased item still in UNUSED and in ORIGINAL/SEALED packaging condition same as at the time of purchased/ received the item.
WARRANTY COVERAGE :
2-years coverage by Tefal Malaysia on any manufacturing defect of the electrical product. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, overloading or improper handling; usage other than normal domestic use; normal wear and tear; any modification made by the purchaser to the appliance; power surges or lightning; scaling; wrong voltage. Please kindly refer to the provided Instruction Manual for more info.